Re: [EXIM] lsearch ${lookup in filter file?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sean Witham
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] lsearch ${lookup in filter file?

If the exim.conf file holds re-write rules in section 6 would there
tests etc be shown with the exmple debugging steps shown below ? As
these re-write rules should be processed before any routing/directing
starts I was expecting to see them mentioned near the top of the debug
but failed to see anything. Is debug level higher than 10 requited ?