Re: [EXIM] OK here goes...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bruce Bowler
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] OK here goes...
Revisiting a few days old issue about username cases...

Turns out that if you set locally_caseless = false and have an entry in
aliases that looks like

bowler:Bowler

it does what I want, which is to deliver mail to BOWLER, BoWlEr, etc to
Bowler so there's no need for an "all the various case combination" alias
file builder.

Now it's off to try and make a configuration file that works for us.

Separate issue...

One of our mail servers in DEC OSF/1 V3.0 (yep, it's *OLD* but that's not
likely to change...). exim won't compile without a few changes. Notably,
the CC compiler doesn't care for compiler directives that don't start in
column 1. No, I don't expect you to change the source for a compiler/OS
that is "hopelessly out of date", but I'm pointing it out more in the event
that somebody else might have the same problem.

Bruce

Bruce Bowler, Research Associate                  207.633.9600 (voice)
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences             207.633.9641 (fax)
PO Box 475                                        BBowler@??? (email)
West Boothbay Harbor ME  04575                    http://www.bigelow.org/