Re: [EXIM] OK here goes...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bruce Bowler
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM] OK here goes...
At 12:39 PM 1/16/98 -0500, Peter Radcliffe wrote:
>[I read the list, I don't need to be Cc:ed list mail, ta]
>
>Nigel Metheringham <Nigel.Metheringham@???> probably said:
>> } > The problem is that exim assumes local account names are all lower

case.
>> } > All that locally_caseless does is lower case the incoming address.
>> } > I'd like to see it also (or as a seperate option) doing a completely
>> } > case independant comparision between the incoming local_part and the
>> } > account-name/whatever.
>> }
>> } Well, if Unix provided a caseless version of getpwnam() then Exim could
>> } call it. The lack of such is the basic problem.
>
>strncmp() ?
>
>I know its not as portable - have a copy within exim to use if its not
>found ?

strncmp compares at most n characters, perhaps you mean stricmp or
strcasecmp (depending on what OS :-)

Bruce
Bruce Bowler, Research Associate                  207.633.9600 (voice)
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences             207.633.9641 (fax)
PO Box 475                                        BBowler@??? (email)
West Boothbay Harbor ME  04575                    http://www.bigelow.org/