Re: [EXIM] Accept relay on RCPT TO: using netlist.

Author: Daniel Ryde
To: Dr Andrew C Aitchison
CC: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [EXIM] Accept relay on RCPT TO: using netlist.
On Fri, 16 Jan 1998, Dr Andrew C Aitchison wrote:

> If your secondary servers don't deliver the mail (eg because the delivery
> directory is on the primary which is probably down when the secondaries
> get mail) you could try:
>
> local_domains =
> relay_domains =
> relay_domains_include_local_mx

Ah, perfect... almost... This would allow others to use me as a relay, if
they set up a secondary MX pointing to me. But I doubt it can be used to
send spam though (it can only be sent to domains where the spammers
have control over the primary DNS). Ha ha, they can spam themself ;)

Best Regards

Daniel Ryde, System Administrator
Tripnet AB                Visit Address:      Telephone:  +46 31 7252500
Box 5071                  Avagen 42           Facsimile:  +46 31 7252501
S-402 22 GOTEBORG         GOTEBORG            Email:      ryde@???
Sweden                    Sweden