[EXIM] Accept relay on RCPT TO: using netlist.

Author: Daniel Ryde
To: Exim Users
Subject: [EXIM] Accept relay on RCPT TO: using netlist.
I'm about to set up a cople of secondary mailservers, and therefore
I would like them to accept a relay if the recipient is inside our nets.
Is this possible?

If not, then this would be a nice thing to add:
recipient_net_accept_relay = ...

Or maybe:
net_accept_relay = ...
to make it work in both ways using one configuration (to atomatically
include the sender_net_accept_relay). This would save configuration time,
instead of having some distribute mecanism to add every domain to each
secondary server.

Best Regards

Daniel Ryde, System Administrator
Tripnet AB                Visit Address:      Telephone:  +46 31 7252500
Box 5071                  Avagen 42           Facsimile:  +46 31 7252501
S-402 22 GOTEBORG         GOTEBORG            Email:      ryde@???
Sweden                    Sweden