[EXIM] exim die's on delivering localmail

Author: Patrick Schoppenhorst
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] exim die's on delivering localmail
Ok...here it goes...
    I've got exim to start now, but it dies with a signal 139.  Anyone
got any idea what this error is.  Exim is running on a Solaris 2.5.1 x86
machine.  I'm sure I've missed something I just don't know where to look.

Anyhelp would be helpfull.

Until Next time....
                                  Patrick Ryan Schoppenhorst

"There are only two things that are infinite, the universe and human
stupidity, and I'm not real sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein

Only by looking into the hearts of man can one find the true root of evil.