Re: [EXIM]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Osborne
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM]
> That's not what you said above, you said "to certain domains". Domains
> sometimes have the same names as hosts, thus there is often confusion.

Yes, you're right... excuse my sloppy terminology.

> Recipients are rejected at SMTP time if you enable receiver_verify and
> then arrange that the local parts you don't want fail to verify.
>
> > In the short term, is there a way to achieve such rejection using current
> > facilities in Exim 1.73 or later?
>
> Yes. Turn on receiver_verify and set up a director such as
>
> bounce_these_domains:
> driver = smartlist

Did you mean "driver = smartuser" ?

> domains = some:domains
> fail_verify_recipient
>
> or some variation on that (it is off the top of my head, not tested).

Thanks, I'll give that a try. I've since discovered the "fail" filtering
command which I could add to my system filter file -- I'd missed that as I
was looking at the filtering doc, which doesn't mention it. Perhaps a mention
of that and "freeze" could be added to that document, with the caveat that
they're only valid in system filters? Presumably your solution above is more
efficient than one using "fail" in the system filter, as the latter would
apply to all messages.

--
David Osborne                            Postmaster@???
Postmaster                      phone/voicemail: +44 (0)115 951 3397