Re: [EXIM]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: David Osborne
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [EXIM]
On Mon, 12 Jan 1998, David Osborne wrote:

> I need to bounce mail sent to certain local domains. "local" in the Exim
> sense as well as the geographical one: one domain is defined as local on one
> of our Exim machines, the other is one routed "bydns_a" by our mail hubs.
>
> It would be easy if "recipient_reject" were available, providing equivalent
> facilities to "sender_reject". Or, in this case, "recipient_host_reject", as
> I want to bounce mail sent to any recipient on specific hosts.

That's not what you said above, you said "to certain domains". Domains
sometimes have the same names as hosts, thus there is often confusion.

Recipients are rejected at SMTP time if you enable receiver_verify and
then arrange that the local parts you don't want fail to verify.

> In the short term, is there a way to achieve such rejection using current
> facilities in Exim 1.73 or later?

Yes. Turn on receiver_verify and set up a director such as

bounce_these_domains:
driver = smartlist
domains = some:domains
fail_verify_recipient

or some variation on that (it is off the top of my head, not tested).