[EXIM]

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Osborne
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM]
I need to bounce mail sent to certain local domains. "local" in the Exim
sense as well as the geographical one: one domain is defined as local on one
of our Exim machines, the other is one routed "bydns_a" by our mail hubs.

It would be easy if "recipient_reject" were available, providing equivalent
facilities to "sender_reject". Or, in this case, "recipient_host_reject", as
I want to bounce mail sent to any recipient on specific hosts. Any chance of
adding these to the wish list, Philip?

In the short term, is there a way to achieve such rejection using current
facilities in Exim 1.73 or later?