[EXIM] looking for particular addresses in headers

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-users
Asunto: [EXIM] looking for particular addresses in headers
Is there any good method for looking up *header* sender/recipients in a
list of "baddies" other than a series of explicit filter lines, ie

if $header_to: contains "friend@???" or
$header_cc: contains "friend@???" or
$header_from: contains "friend@???"
then

Say I have a list of these losers, I would like to be able to have a
single if look for any of them (I suppose I could generate monster
regexps, but thats not nice either).

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel.Metheringham@???   -  Systems Software Engineer ]
[ Tel : +44 113 251 6012                   Fax : +44 113 234 6065 ]