[EXIM] sender_verify_fixup and sender_reject_recipients

Author: John Henders
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] sender_verify_fixup and sender_reject_recipients
I just noticed that if an address is rewritten with sender_verify_fixup,
then there is no way to match it against your reject database. I guess
this is because the lookup on sender_reject is done at the MAIL FROM
stage and a rewrite is done after the DATA is accepted as you need the
Reply-to to do the rewrite. Is there any way we could work around this?
I'm seeing spammers get around our filters by using a random address in
mail from and their real blocked address in reply to. I've turned off
sender_verify_fixup as that seems to be the only solution.

--
  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.