[EXIM] Testing the next release

Author: Philip Hazel
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Testing the next release
I have stopped working on the code of the next release (1.80) and am now
revising the documentation. The current code is available in

ftp://ftp.cus.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/programs/exim/Testing/exim-1.750-for-testing.tar.gz

The doc/NewStuff file contains brief descriptions of the new features,
and there is also a file called README-UPDATE-FROM-1.73 which discusses
some of the changes that might have an impact on existing installations.

I would be grateful if a few people could test out 1.750 and let me know
if there are any problems over the next couple of weeks, so that they
can be ironed out before the full release with updated documentation
appears.