[EXIM] Is this exim or DNS?

Author: carlos
To: exim-users
Subject: [EXIM] Is this exim or DNS?
On Fri, 7 Nov 1997 15:27:39 +0000 (GMT),
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Nov 1997, Evan Leibovitch wrote:

(...)
> In that case you have to do what you have to do. What a mess. Not having
> IP addresses tied to individual names is leading to more and more
> problems. Sigh.

This would not be that much of a problem if people reverted to
using UUCP in such cases. I mean, no bang paths or anything,
just plain rfc822, but it would help a lot on "leaf", usually PPP,
internet connections. This would work perfectly even with
dynamic and masqueraded addresses.

bye,
Carlo

--
Carlo Strozzi       PGP Public Key fingerprint :
ED 4A 7A 6C 88 66 1B 34  06 14 FC 2E C7 EA F2 EE