Problem with Exim 1.73 under Solaris 2.6

Author: Dave Pifke
To: exim-users
Subject: Problem with Exim 1.73 under Solaris 2.6
My (previously working) copy of Exim has stopped working after upgrading the
box in question from Solaris 2.5.1 to Solaris 2.6.

I now get the following when trying to do a queue run:

1997-11-03 17:29:26 0xSXYk-0007Hy-00 Unable to get interface configuration:
22 Invalid argument

I have tried recompiling under a 2.6-native gcc, to no avail. No errors or
warnings are generated during the compile.

Besides the upgrade from 2.6, the only other thing I can think might have
broken it was adding a bunch of virtual interfaces, however we have a
2.5.1+ISS1.0 box running under the exact same configuration and version of
Exim.

Anyone seen this before or have suggestions as to where to look further?

--
Dave Pifke, dpifke@???