locally_caseless... with mixed case login names

Author: Jon Peatfield
To: Exim Users
CC: jp107
Subject: locally_caseless... with mixed case login names
<Sigh> I want locally_caseless, *BUT* we have a small number of login names
with upper case in them (they arn't real users, but do send/recieve mail).
>From the spec:

> By default, Exim lower-cases local local parts at the start of processing
> them, but for installations that want to draw case distinctions, this
> option is provided. When turned off, local local parts are handled verbatim.

I don't want that either! I want it to be caselessly matched but the
existance of the login name "TapeLib" should permit mail to be sent to
TapeLib@site or Tapelib@site or tapelib@site...

Are we just weird or is there an undocumented way to do this? This is was
smail did by default, so I assumed that exim would as well...

I'll change the case of the login names for now.

-- Jon