Re: director contingent on random address?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: T. William Wells
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: director contingent on random address?
In article <Pine.SOL.3.96.971017085650.14285B-100000@???>,
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:
: do, but I take the general point. However, for simple cases I think it
: is nicer to be able to write, for example
:
: domains = a.b.c:d.e.f
:
: rather than
:
: condition = "${if or {eq{$domain}{a.b.c}}{eq{$domain}{d.e.f}}}{true}{false}}"
:
: which would get even more unreadable with lookups. So one would need
: some new syntax, I think.

condition = "${search_string_list{$domain}{a.b.c:d.e.f}}"

perhaps? Anyway, I don't think that it's necessary to remove *all*
the selection options. But what you probably should do is find out
which ones are used the most and keep a couple of them, but only
have the rest accessible via a conditional.

One advantage of the conditional approach is that once you've
implemented a particular operator, it becomes available to all
conditionals....