Re: regexp for user@virtual.domain

Author: Nick Waterman
Subject: Re: regexp for user@virtual.domain
Rob Lingelbach said:
> virtual:
> domains = aaton.com
> driver = aliasfile,
> no_more;
> file = /usr/lib/aliases.aaton
> search_type = lsearch
>
> I need to have any mail for aaton.com that *doesn't* match one of the
> aliases in /usr/lib/aliases.aaton delivered to a particular address,
> e.g. postmaster@???.

this is almost exactly what I do for eh.org. This is a mail forwarding
system where user1@??? might be fred@??? and user2@???
might be tom@??? or whatever. Any mail for unrecognised users
goes to me to sort out who it was MEANT to be for...

# first get the eh.org mail over and done with.

eh_org_ok:
domains = eh.org,
driver = aliasfile;
file = /path/of/alias/file/for/eh.org,
search_type = lsearch,
errors_to = eh@???

eh_org_bad:
domains = eh.org,
driver = smartuser;
new_address = eh@???

# now onto other domains and then "normal" cimio mail...

--
Nick Waterman, Network Manager, Cimio Ltd.
nick@??? nick@??? G7RZQ @ GB7DEO.#32.GBR.EU