local_domains

Author: Rob Lingelbach
To: Adrian Bool, Jim Gottlieb
CC: exim-users
Subject: local_domains
On Oct 14, 8:35, Adrian Bool wrote:
} Subject: Re: MX/UUCP/config

> > How do I deal with MXs pointing to the local host? I see the "self"
> > variable, and I tried adding it as follows:
>
> local_domains = "my.domain.on.this.machine.com:\
>          otherdomain.on.this.machine.co.uk"

> And exim kinda works it all out..

'local_domains' then needs to include a list of all the local hosts?
This is what I have just found to be necessary for local delivery
(unless I have something else set up wrong...I, like the original
poster Jim, am also setting up exim for the first time, moving away
from smail-3).

--Rob

rob@???         | "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob@???            |  cat are not the better for it."  --Abraham Lincoln