Re: Complaints to sysadmins of all sites

Author: John Bolding
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: Complaints to sysadmins of all sites
>From: Jay Denebeim <denebeim@???>
>Subject: Re: Complaints to sysadmins of all sites
>To: exim-users@???
>
>I ment in the mail itself. Postmasters like seeing the whole spam in all
>its gory detail, all the headers and the body.

Oh.

I use the "expand file" feature to send a large
notice stating that their email (or some sent by their machine)
has been filtered out and is being returned unopened.

It also lists all of our domains that we are providing filtering for,
and it notifies them how to send email to me to ask
to be removed from our public black list. (We have an address
that we do not filter, no matter what).

The last part of this expanded file is the actual SPAM itself: