Re: Complaints to sysadmins of all sites

Author: Jay Denebeim
To: exim-users
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: Complaints to sysadmins of all sites
On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, John Bolding wrote:

> Do you mean the secondary set of headers?

I ment in the mail itself. Postmasters like seeing the whole spam in all
its gory detail, all the headers and the body.

> There is a condition: some very tricky SPAM I get appears to
> have come from our own domains! In which case the filter
> only sends email to the last set of these using the ${sender_host_name}.

Yeah, I saw the code in there for it :-)

Jay

* Jay Denebeim  Moderator       rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated *
* newsgroup submission address: b5mod@???         *
* moderator contact address:    b5mod-request@??? *
* personal contact address:     denebeim@???      *