Re: Stopping SPAM to the exim users list

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Manar Hussain
CC: Greg A. Woods, exim-users
Subject: Re: Stopping SPAM to the exim users list
On Tue, 26 Aug 1997, Manar Hussain wrote:

> I and several other are happy to assist should changes be desired
> but the more fundamental question is how do we decide if they are?

I suppose we have to judge the feeling of the people on the list. The
only way I can think of is to call for people to express an opinion, or
even to "vote". Personally, I'd be quite happy to hand the list over to
someone else; I don't feel proprietorial about it, and it would save me
the work of maintaining it. :-)

Philip