Re: Adding Custom Headers

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Scott Stevens
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: Adding Custom Headers
On Mon, 11 Aug 1997, Scott Stevens wrote:

> Ooh... This sounds interesting. What sort of expansions can be used in
> these added headers?

The usual stuff, I seem to recall (bit hazy from holiday still).

> o Add new header and keep old header aswell
> o Add new header, replacing old header
> o Keep old header and don't add a new one.

The current code first removes any headers specified for removal, then
adds any headers specified for addition. So you can certainly do the
first of those, and more or less the second (i.e. it will still do it,
even if there wasn't anything to remove).

The third isn't currently possible.