Re: checking for .forward as root, not exim?

Author: Chris Harris
To: John Henders
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: checking for .forward as root, not exim?
Because procmail can only deliver to relatively "lame" mailbox formats.
We currently use the UW's tmail delivery program to deliver, for
non-procmail users, to the mbx mailbox format, which is noticably faster
and more reliable when accessed over IMAP.

Additionally, I still need to be able to check whether or not people have
.forward files, which can't be done as exim on chmod 700 home
directories....

-Chris