Re: Message delay warning messages

Author: Alan Thew
To: Exim List
Subject: Re: Message delay warning messages
I have a script (on PP) which does all the right things, e.g. returns to
the envelope sender etc but I'm frequently surprised to see many of these
fail. Quite a few owners/admins of list software (any) forget to set up
aliases for the owner-list or list-request addresses, even big ISPs send
duff values (and then are unable to fix them....)

--
Alan Thew                                       alan.thew@???
Computing Services,University of Liverpool      Fax: +44 151 794-4442