Re: exim setup again

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: richard welty
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: exim setup again
On Wed, 9 Jul 1997, richard welty wrote:

> i ended up rolling my configuration back to a more-or-less stock one,
> and discovered that i forgot to put MX records in my DNS for
> krusty-motorsports.com. i no longer get the freeze with a complaint
> about local domains. there is simply no local delivery happening here at
> all; stuff simply gets parked in the spool directory.
>
> any suggestions?

Have you looked at the message logs for the messages? The main log? What
happens if you try to force a delivery with

exim -d9 -M <message id>

? Exim should be putting information somewhere as to why it isn't doing
the deliveries. If you had lots of previous failures, the retry time may
have got set and it may be waiting for that time to come. If you don't
mind losing all retry times, delete all the files in <spool-directory/db,
which will reset everything.