Re: Forwardfile Director

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Keith McCallion
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Forwardfile Director
On Wed, 9 Jul 1997, Keith McCallion wrote:

> I have a quick question. We use Hylafax to allow clients to have an email
> to fax interface, and use it extensively for online ordering, etc.
> Unfortunetly, this generates a message to stdio which lists what Hylafax
> job number the fax turns out to be, and gets returned to the sender as an
> error message.
>
> Is there any way to ignore the output of the pipe that the forwardfile
> (transport or director?) executes? ignore_output?

Set no_return_output on the associated pipe director. It is false by
default in the code, but the default configuration sets is on in the
address_pipe transport. If you use the address_pipe transport for other
things, consider carefully whether you want this state for all of them.
If not, you'll have to split off the Hylafax stuff somehow to use a
different transport (or, as others suggested, wrap it so as not to
produce any output).