exim setup again

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: richard welty
A: exim-users
Temas nuevos: Forwardfile Director
Asunto: exim setup again
[the delay since my last go round is due to the fact that i have rather
a bit more to do than i have time for right now...]

i ended up rolling my configuration back to a more-or-less stock one,
and discovered that i forgot to put MX records in my DNS for
krusty-motorsports.com. i no longer get the freeze with a complaint
about local domains. there is simply no local delivery happening here at
all; stuff simply gets parked in the spool directory.

any suggestions?

thanks,
  richard
--
                     http://www.inet-solutions.net/
new work email                             old work email (still valid)