Re: temporary addresses and spam blocking

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: John Henders
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: temporary addresses and spam blocking
On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, John Henders wrote:

> Is it too late to get this back in but undocumented? If you are going to
> be using it for your local usage I think it would be nice to at least be
> able to use it for my personal machine, though I would probably leave it
> out of a general use machine unless I had time to come up with a user
> friendly way of interfacing it with users.

The code is there, cut out with #ifdefs. We are not going to be using it
locally. At least for the moment. However, as the problem gets worse and
worse, opinions may change.

Perhaps a few keen people playing with it on personal machines might
produce some useful experience that can be incorporated into a later
"official" version.

> I believe that is exactly the reason. However, Spamford also appears to
> like being disliked and notorious, and doesn't seem to care if it hurts
> the long term survival of his business.

Sigh.