receiver_verify question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: david
A: exim-users
Asunto: receiver_verify question
Exactly what does this test?

What I'd like to do is validate "local" (local and virtual) addresses for
incoming smtp requests, but just relay mail headed for remote hosts.

Right now, if I turn the option on, a customer with a 200 user BCC list
and eudora has exim validating all 200 users as they're entered. Hosts
which are temporarily unavailable (or have dns lookup problems) will make
eudora abort the whole process, requiring the eudora user to strip the
bad recipients out and start over:(

Is there some way to verify recipients for local users but not remote
ones?

Thanks:)

--- David Miller

        It's *amazing* what one can accomplish when
            one doesn't know what one can't do!