Re: -oee ... another reference

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ian Jackson
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: -oee ... another reference
Sorry that this is rather out of context by being severely delayed,
but I thought I'd say what I was going to say when I marked this
message for reply:

The -oee option, if it is intended to avoid duplicate error messages,
should only suppress the usual non-zero exit status for failed
messages if a bounce message has been successfully sent (or at least
queued).

Otherwise you might lose mail completely and not know about it.

Ian.