Re: adding X-RCPT-TO: headers with virtual domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mark Baker
A: Jasper Wallace
Cc: exim-users, sysadmin
Asunto: Re: adding X-RCPT-TO: headers with virtual domains
On Sun, 1 Jun 1997, Jasper Wallace wrote:

> so what i want to do is to add a rule to the exim config. to add an X-RCPT-TO: header
> into the mails header set to whatever the envelope RCPT-TO: line was. The
> customer can then filter on that too...

[...]
> has anyone done anything like this before?

exim almost does what you want anyway. If I turn on display of full headers
and look at your message, I see at the top:

Delivery-date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 22:10:14 +0100

It only does this on local deliveries though, it sounds like what you want
is for it to be done on other deliveries as well; I can't think of an easy
way of doing this without nasty hacks such as delivering it locally and then
resending it somehow.