Re: "exim -oee" not accepted ( majordomo )

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andy Mell
A: Bruno VUILLEMIN
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: "exim -oee" not accepted ( majordomo )

On Tue, 27 May 1997, Bruno VUILLEMIN wrote:

> Exim doesn't accept this parameter.
>
> I only removed "-oee" from majordomo.cf and it seems to work ...
> But I am affraid that once something serious happens.

I am also trying to get majordomo and exim working together. The first
problem was the need to have a user= in the config file. Now mail to
majordomo gets processed but no reply is received, it seems to go into a
black hole. I will try removing the -oee option in the majordomo.cf but
does anyone have a definitive list of changes to majordomo required to get
it to work with exim and vice versa?

Andy
--
Andy Mell, Network Admin, Cambridge University Press, Shaftesbury Road,
Cambridge CB2 2RU, United Kingdom.          Email: amell@???