Re: "exim -oee" not accepted ( majordomo )

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Bruno VUILLEMIN
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: "exim -oee" not accepted ( majordomo )
On Tue, 27 May 1997, Bruno VUILLEMIN wrote:

> Majordomo launches "sendmail -oee ..." in
> majordomo.cf
>
> If I am right, this option tells sendmail to return 0 even
> when an error occurs.
>
> Exim doesn't accept this parameter.

The Solaris 2 man page for sendmail says that -oee specifies "special
processing for BerkNet". The man page for Smail 3 says "These forms
refer to a berknet error processing style which is not supported. If
used, errors will be mailed back to the sender." I assumed this was
something parochial and possibly even out-of-date, so I didn't implement
anything.

Can anybody confirm that it actually means "return 0 even on error"?