Re: Spam and Censors

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Bolding
A: rartym
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Spam and Censors
> From exim-users-request@??? Sat May 24 01:53:35 1997
    > Subject: Re: Spam and Censors
    > From: "Dr. Rich Artym" <rartym@???>
    > Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 23:13:17 +0100
    >
    > In message <E0wUdDt-0007Sx-00@???>, John Bolding writes:

    > > Perhaps. But, I know that if it were not for SPAM we would not have
    > > started using exim, so this could be a good place to start to organize
    > > against SPAM.

    > Not here, mate.  This is a software development list.

Yes, this is a software development list, but exim
offers quite good anti-spamming features very worthy of discussion.

And as my statement says, this "could" be a good place
to "start" to organize.

I did __not__ suggest that we all post spam addresses to exim-users,
nor that we use exim-users as a spam address repository.

But, there does seem to be quite a bit of interest in this topic
among the exim-users.

My apologies to you if this topic is not as interesting as RFC 1985. ;)

-john@???