Re: require_files undesirable behavior

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: T. William Wells
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: require_files undesirable behavior
In article <Pine.SUN.3.95.970516115600.7847P-100000@???>,
David Sheryn <dhs@???> wrote:
: Do you consider just the executable-bit on the home directory as searchable ?
: That's the most you need. Nothing else needs to be publicly readable (I think).

I know what's necessary; I tested before complaining. :-) However,
I have lots of users who want their home directories protected,
*totally* protected (and this includes some of my system accounts
which *I* want protected, even against searches) and I'm not going
to tell them "no". Furthermore, this would create a support
headache, as every time a user gets it into his head to protect
his home directory, his e-mail will stop.