Re: Wish list

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Dr. Rich Artym
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Wish list
On Fri, 2 May 1997, Dr. Rich Artym wrote:

> Going back to eximon, is it currently frozen? Does it have a wishlist?

It is not frozen. It does have a wishlist. There are just a few items on
it. However, as I said in a previous message, it is a hack of a hack.
Also, I am not a very good X programmer. Any really major development
would need a complete re-write, after some serious re-design, IMO. I do
tend to concentrate on the Exim wish list, I must admit. I have had very
few comments about eximon. *Far* more about exim itself.

Thanks for all your comments. Your interest in Exim is appreciated. I am
off for a long weekend. Talk amongst yourselves till Tuesday. :-))

Philip