Re: Wish list

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Christoph Lameter
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Wish list
On Fri, 2 May 1997, Christoph Lameter wrote:

> The problem with perl is that "mailq" runs for quite some time when you
> have hundreds of messages in the queue.

I guess that depends on your hardware. One of our machines currently has
127 messages on its queue (some with 50 or 60 recipients) and exim -bp
runs pretty instantaneously. It is a SPARCserver 10, though.

> Being able to restrict -bp for
> certain domains would help things a bit.

Indeed. I haven't forgotten the idea.

> Ideally I would like a list sorted by domain name and the format
>
> domain #-of-messages volume-in-kb age-of-oldest-message age-of-yougest-messagee

That could be done by a perl script tacked onto 'exim -bp'.

> It might be very extensive work to remodel eximon. Perhaps eximon could
> have an option to switch off the queue display?

That would be easy. It's effectively a "hide all".