Wish list

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Christoph Lameter
Cc: exim-users
Temas antiguos: Re: Looking for some advice
Asunto: Wish list
I am running Exim on some systems that come close to delivering 100.000
messages a day soon (on Linux/Intel). We are planning to build a
dedicated mail server/list server that has to do 500.000 per day which
seems to be a reasonable load after our experiences so far.

I am running into some problemw with huge mail queues and such:

1. mailq shows all already delivered addresses. That results in the
display of a huge number of lines. I would like to see an option to
switch the display of already delivered e-mail addresses off. This is
already a problem in the 10.000 messages / day range.

2. Some option to just selectively display the queues for certain
domains.

3. Some kind of option to summarize how much mail is waiting for each
machine would be good.

4. Commands to unfreeze all messages or messages matching certain
criteria.

5. eximon is unusable with huge mail queues.

Please always CC me when replying to posts on mailing lists.