remote_max_parallel results in segfaults

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Christoph Lameter
Cc: exim-users
Temas antiguos: Re: Suspend delivery to specified hosts
Asunto: remote_max_parallel results in segfaults
This is a followup to my recent post regarding segfaults with exim-1.61
under Linux. I have tried other kernels other libraries but it did not
cure the problem. Not tried GDBM though.

Anyways with DB support and with remote_max_parallel set to 10 I
consistently get messages frozen because the delivery process aborts with
signal 11.

qualify_domain = i-m-f.org
local_domains =
i-m-f.org:www.i-m-f.org:server.i-m-f.org:pop.i-m-f.org:mail.i-m-f.org

smtp_accept_max = 0
smtp_accept_queue = 50
remote_max_parallel = 10
freeze_tell_mailmaster = true
ignore_errmsg_errors = true
queue_only_load = 5
deliver_load_max = 10
auto_thaw = 1h

Please always CC me when replying to posts on mailing lists.