Re: Majordomo and exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: richard welty
A: exim-list
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Majordomo and exim
Matt wrote:

> if someone subscribes as "user@???." with the extra . at the end of
> the address.. it will freeze the entire sending.. not just the one
> message. I haven't been able to figure a way around this.. I'm still
> looking.. if someone can point me in the right direction.. I would
> apreciate it..

well, while probably exim shouldn't freeze on that (presuming that's the
cause), if you're running majordomo 1.94 you should really turn on
the confirm option so bogus addresses get filtered out at subscribe
time (although i guess exim would freeze when it tried to send the
confirmation request, so there's no clear way to win here.)

cheers,
   richard
--
  work: welty@???                        home: rwelty@???