Majordomo and exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Matt
A: exim-users
Asunto: Majordomo and exim

Hello.

I'm still searching the exim archives.. and the web pages.. so this
question has probobly been answered in the past.. but here it goes..

I've recently installed exim and the newest majordomo on a machine.. it
seems to work fine.. execpt for one thing..

if someone subscribes as "user@???." with the extra . at the end of
the address.. it will freeze the entire sending.. not just the one
message. I haven't been able to figure a way around this.. I'm still
looking.. if someone can point me in the right direction.. I would
apreciate it..

I'm sure it will do this for other forms of bad addresses.. the . at the
end of an address was just the first one that I saw..

I know exim has it's own internal list stuff.. but I have an entire
listserver running now under majordomo and sendmail.. and I want to make
the change as painless as possible.. from majordomo&sendmail to
majordomo&exim.. and them maybe down the road just exim..

Thanks,

-Matt