Re: Strange messages with 1.61

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Henders
A: exim-users
Cc: clameter
Asunto: Re: Strange messages with 1.61

Another possibility is that exim is somewhere freeing a pointer twice,
though why this would should up only under load I don't know. I do know
that libcs after 5.2.18 are using a new malloc which is very intolerent
of this. (see one of the current faq's on netscape with the new libc)
Why don't you try starting exim from a shell script which sets
LD_PRELOAD=/lib/libc.so.5.2.18 or sets MALLOC_CHECK_=1 and see if the
problem goes away. I know I'm definately not seeing problems like this
with Solaris, though I'm only at 1.58 there.

If the above fixes the problem it's probably time to compile exim with
electric fence or one of the other malloc debuggers and see what's up.

--
      Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.