Re: User unknown error?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Chris Thompson
A: Andy Mell
Cc: ph10, exim-users
Asunto: Re: User unknown error?
Andy Mell writes:

> I am on 1.61 unfortunately. Here is the log of what happens during a
> manual delivery, the message is actually an unknown user error report sent
> back to a remote user so the empty mail from: is probably fine. I cant
> find any core dumps from exim.

The freezing of error reports (messages with null envelope sender) after a
delivery error is the default behaviour of Exim. Use ignore_errmsg_errors
if you want these failures ignored instead.

Chris Thompson               Cambridge University Computing Service,
Email: cet1@???    New Museums Site, Cambridge CB2 3QG,
Phone: +44 1223 334715       United Kingdom.