Help with a spam prevention idea

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Brian Blackmore
A: exim-users
Asunto: Help with a spam prevention idea
As is quite common knowledge as soon as you start posting to USENET your
address becomes a target for spammers as such it seems to becoming fairly
common practice for people to post on usenet with an invalid from address!
Now I can understand the reasons for this but it causes all sorts of problems
for anyone trying to reply to the postings. A better idea I've seen
implemented is to use an address that is only valid for a certain time after
the posting has been made. I would like to implement this so that any mail
addressed to

bnb@???

would be passed to bnb@??? until Thursday evening after which
point all mail to that address would be rejected.

Is this implementable without writing another director??

--
Brian                                   http://www.wonderland.org/~eternal/
                                            http://www.gryphon.demon.co.uk/