Re: Rewrite rules

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jon Morby
A: jhenders
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Rewrite rules
It's more the rewriting of the outbound headers, so anything coming from
p0.f153.n254.z2.fidonet.org actually appears as though it's
fidouk.fidonet.org when you examine the headers, that sort of thing.

It's more vanity than anything, but we also have a similar requirement at
work for this facility.

--
Jon Morby                                  mail: jon@???
Fidonet/Internet Gateway                   http: www.fido.net