Re: Cleaning up after spam forgery

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Michelle Dick
A: exim-users
Temas nuevos: Re: several messages
Asunto: Re: Cleaning up after spam forgery
Piete Brooks <Piete.Brooks@???> wrote:
John wrote:
> > What I have done to remove a lot of messages is grep the input
> > directory, then sed out the -H and pipe the result to exim -Mrm
> > i.e. My nukemail script
> > #!/bin/sh
> > set -x
> > # input domain name
> > # must be run in exim's input directory
> > grep -l $1 * 2>/dev/null | sed -e 's/-H$//' | xargs exim -Mrm
>
> If you have the :blackhole: in place, I'd simply have unfrozen them,
> and let the :blackhole: do its stuff ...

To that end, perhaps an option to exim might be considered that would
do a special queue run, automatically thawing all messages first (and
possibly ignoring retry hints). This way, if there is a large mess to
fix, you can fix it, then invoke a cleanup queue run without having to
feed it all the message IDs.

Like 'exim -M' but without having to specify Ids. Either that, or an
'thaw all messages' command.

--
Michelle Dick             artemis@???              East Palo Alto, CA