Re: Cleaning up after spam forgery

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Michelle Dick
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Cleaning up after spam forgery

Just wanted to say thanks to John -- his script worked very nicely.

Also thanks to Philip for helping me debug the problem I had a couple
weeks ago where ".fatfree.com" was being added to addresses. Turns
out this was a combination of: my zone file having a wildcard MX
record, my resolver searching fatfree.com, and sending mail to domains
with A records, but no MX record. I changed my resolver to fix the
problem.

Michelle