Re: Rewrite rules

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Henders
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: Rewrite rules
On Mar 7, Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:

> Not if you want it to affect the message's headers. If it's just a
> routing thing, you could use a domainlist router, but I don't think it's
> any more flexible at present.

I'm curious why the header needs to be rewritten as well. We used to
gateway a fido address to a local bbs that was the local fidonet hub via
uucp and all we used with smail was the pathalias router, which worked a
lot like the domainlist router. The bbs we sent the mail to seemed
perfectly capable of handling the fact that the envelope differed from
the header and doing the right thing.

--
      Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.