Re: autoreply transport

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tim Cutts
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: autoreply transport
On Mon, 3 Mar 1997, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Very hastily, off the top of my head, E&OE:
>
> reply:
>   transport = autoreply;
>   file = /file/with/message/in/it,
>   from = "postmaster@???",
>   to = "$sender_address",
>   subject = "Obsolete mail address",
>   user = exim

> old_domains:
> domains = old.domain1:old.domain2,
> driver = smartuser,
> transport = reply,
> unseen

Thanks for this. I have now have a suitable autoreply setup for people
who still use the old mbfs domain. As a general comment, I certainly
think that the documentation for exim could do with simple examples like
the above, rather than just the syntax description it currently has.
Something more along the lines of the filter documentation would be
fantastic, but I realise that you probably have far more urgent priorities
in the development of exim!

I enjoyed the talk the other day; there were a few things in there that I
didn't already know, so thanks!

Tim.

Dept. of Biochemistry                                 Tel: +44 1223 333596
Tennis Court Rd.
Cambridge, CB2 1QW, UK