autoreply transport

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tim Cutts
A: exim-users
Asunto: autoreply transport

Would someone be so kind to supply me with an example of how to use the
autoreply transport? I can't make head nor tail of the documentation at
all. My machine accepts mail for a number of domains, some of which are
positively ancient, and I'd like to phase them out. Ideally, I would like
exim to automatically deliver messages using the obsolete domains, but to
also send a warning back telling the sender what domain name to use in
future. This sounds to me to be exactly the sort of thing that the
autoreply feature is for, but I'm having great difficulty in understanding
how to implement it. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Regards,

Tim.

Dept. of Biochemistry                                 Tel: +44 1223 333596
Tennis Court Rd.
Cambridge, CB2 1QW, UK